10 points if you know what movie that's from. Anyway, I love thunderstorms. I missed them when we were in Washington. Even though it rained all the time, no thunderstorms. They are really beautiful out west because you can see them from miles away. Well we are having a doozy tonight! The kids are entranced in their beds watching the lightning and getting scared by the thunder. We haven't had one like this in a long time.
Funny sayings of the day:
#1
Margot: Mommy, Dexter (our dog) is cleaning the plate for you.
Mommy: Isn't that so nice! Now I won't have to clean it. Do you think we can just put it straight back in the cupboard?
Margot: No, Mommy, you need to dry it off first!
#2
Mommy: Katya, how do you spell Utah?
Katya: Oh Mom, that one is soooo easy! V-E-R... I'm just kidding, Mom! I was spelling Virginia.
Mommy: ... No, Katya. You were spelling Vermont. Virginia is V-I-R. Now come on. Spell Utah.
Katya: U-T-H-A
Mommy: Oh my goodness!
(P.S. - Although Katya is very bright, she is known for her very poor spelling! She has actually come a long way, but you can tell she hasn't worked on these words very much this week! And don't worry, we do actually wash our dishes with soap, not the dog's tongue...)
Thursday, April 11, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We:
- The Mildenhalls
- Dahlonega, Georgia, United States
- Rebekah, Scott, Katya, Jack, Margot, Lucy and Dexter
Up in der Mountains
blood mtn shelter
Not a Complete Waste of Time
Blog Archive
-
▼
2013
(43)
-
▼
April
(16)
- Thirteen years later...
- Sunday, oops I mean Rainday...
- Don't look, Mom!
- weekend not so fun
- springtime fun
- Happy Birthday, Courtney!
- This is how we spent our day...
- Beautiful Day
- Thunder always follows Lightning
- Wednesday, April 10
- a few random things
- G.C.
- Remember when...
- thursday apr 4
- Playing Hookie
- He is risen
-
▼
April
(16)
No comments:
Post a Comment