Sunday, April 14, 2013

Happy Birthday, Courtney!

We spent the evening with the Hilchies tonight to celebrate Courtney's birthday.  She's 17!  I cannot believe that!  She is such a lovely young woman, and we had a great time visiting with them.  Can't wait for our beach trip together in 6 weeks!  (Jack assures me it is in 2!)  I can't believe I didn't get a birthday picture, but I left my phone in the car...

However, I do have an old one of her.  I'm sure she will kill me for posting this:

And she actually had that same shirt on tonight, but something else was different...

Here's one of us after church today:


And yes, I know, I need to change our pictures at the top of the page, but I am having a hard time getting rid of Margot's baby pictures.  She is just so cute looking every time I log in!

No comments:

We:

My photo
Dahlonega, Georgia, United States
Rebekah, Scott, Katya, Jack, Margot, Lucy and Dexter

Up in der Mountains

Up in der Mountains
blood mtn shelter