I cannot believe how lovely today was after those crazy storms last night! We just got back from playing at the park and having a picnic with friends. After two hours, I told Margot it was time to go and she said, "But we just got here!" I guess she was having fun!
Now I'm listening to Southland in the Springtime by the Indigo Girls. Ahh...life is good!
(I'm sure that is a pencil in Emily's hand...not a cigarette! They're doing the crossword...And check out that ad that pops up!)
Friday, April 12, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We:
- The Mildenhalls
- Dahlonega, Georgia, United States
- Rebekah, Scott, Katya, Jack, Margot, Lucy and Dexter
Up in der Mountains
blood mtn shelter
Not a Complete Waste of Time
Blog Archive
-
▼
2013
(43)
-
▼
April
(16)
- Thirteen years later...
- Sunday, oops I mean Rainday...
- Don't look, Mom!
- weekend not so fun
- springtime fun
- Happy Birthday, Courtney!
- This is how we spent our day...
- Beautiful Day
- Thunder always follows Lightning
- Wednesday, April 10
- a few random things
- G.C.
- Remember when...
- thursday apr 4
- Playing Hookie
- He is risen
-
▼
April
(16)
No comments:
Post a Comment