Sunday, April 21, 2013

Don't look, Mom!

 I think Katya is turning into a teenager...and look at those new shoes!  She is so excited about them, she said "Oh, they're so pretty!  I think they look even better in the picture!"
Random thoughts:  I know a lot of people pay good money for a "quiet" dishwasher, but I like my loud dishwasher dinosaur.  It drowns out the whining.

I think the whole "taking forever to get ready because you're a girl" thing starts when you are very young.  Jack has been standing around ready to go to church for like an hour now, and it's all I can do to keep him from going to wait in the car.  Meanwhile, Katya and Margot are just getting out of the bath (they all started their bath together), need to get dressed, eat breakfast, and get their things ready.  Sound familiar ladies?

And here's a video of Jack with his headphones on listening to music like I mentioned in a previous post.

Bree, don't read this...And just to make the rest of you feel better about yourself, the ONLY time my floor gets mopped is when the kids spill a drink...and that is with a rag in one very specific place.  Oh well!  80/20 rule right?!

No comments:

We:

My photo
Dahlonega, Georgia, United States
Rebekah, Scott, Katya, Jack, Margot, Lucy and Dexter

Up in der Mountains

Up in der Mountains
blood mtn shelter