We enjoyed a fun Easter dinner with Mildenhalls at Briant and Katie's house. Here are a few pics:
Cute deviled eggs by Grandma!
I found these matching dresses at the thrift store and they were the perfect size! Can you believe it? The girls have been dying to wear them for months! Below is Uncle Taylor being silly!
The last picture is of Margot at the playground today. Two nights ago, Jack said he was grateful for Jesus and Jackson, and Margot prayed for the Hilchies to come home safely. Very sweet! Katya went with me to Rahab's Rope, where I volunteer on Monday afternoons. She had the best time and says she wants to go with me every week. When Scott asked her why she enjoyed it, she said she enjoyed getting to talk to everyone (she did talk non-stop!) and seeing all the beautiful things as we were unpacking them. We had a lot of fun with our friend Deborah King, and I think she got a kick out of Katya.



No comments:
Post a Comment