Thursday, April 18, 2013

springtime fun

We've been having such fun this week with all our breaks outside playing.  We've broken out the baseball balls and bats, the scooter, bikes, and skateboard.  We've had lots of Royal Rumble time on the trampoline.  Jack even asked if I wanted to go for a walk tonight:)  We visit a lot with our new neighbor - who just happens to be my old boss, and friend, Martina!  Margot is now combining dress up with wearing swimsuits.  She told me today she was getting everything ready to pack for our beach trip (it's in 5 weeks!) 


Do you think we're ready for summer yet?!  Jack has been playing daredevil and riding this little kid tricycle/big wheel down the hill in the backyard and "crashing" into the woods.  He thinks it's great.  I'll try to get a video tomorrow to post.  We went to the neighbor's today, and their driveway and sidewalk are very steep.  He thought that was great, but I made him put on his helmet!

1 comment:

duncandoings said...

Margot and Lucy must be talking! (both wearing their swimsuits so early)--and I thought Lucy only knew how to take pictures with my phone--we LOVE seeing all the pictures of fabulous cousins!

We:

My photo
Dahlonega, Georgia, United States
Rebekah, Scott, Katya, Jack, Margot, Lucy and Dexter

Up in der Mountains

Up in der Mountains
blood mtn shelter