Monday, March 25, 2013

wow!

Our first media-free school day was awesome today!  I changed some things up about how we do school.  The kids had a blast!  Jack even said he had a good day, and he always tells me how much he hates school!  The kids made Easter crafts (I'll have to post a pic tomorrow because I forgot to take one, and I'm in bed and don't feel like getting up right now!), we played games, read stories, and just generally had a good time with school thrown in there, too!  Scott had to work last night so he slept most of the day.  When he got up he couldn't believe how happy everyone was, including me not being stressed out at 2 in the afternoon!  Everyone was very well behaved as well.  Jack even did his handwriting (which he always complains about) above with only the initial prompt and did not get distracted at all.  He worked for 15 minutes straight diligently on this and was so proud to show us when he was done!  This is a miracle because he usually can't concentrate on anything without repeated and constant prompting.  The kids had such fun with Daddy when he woke up playing wrestling and pillow fights.  We had snow flurries all day, but Jack went outside anyway for about 30 minutes with his coat and gloves.  I know the Utah people think we are lame!

No comments:

We:

My photo
Dahlonega, Georgia, United States
Rebekah, Scott, Katya, Jack, Margot, Lucy and Dexter

Up in der Mountains

Up in der Mountains
blood mtn shelter