My favorite things about today were the kids playing together. They have been loving playing outside lately. Today was so windy, I thought they might blow away. Jack has a dirt pile he loves to play with. Then he came in and asked if anyone would go out and play with him. I suggested to Margot that she go. She went out and played with paper puppets and umbrellas. The puppets were getting married in their "umbrella church". Jack jumped on the trampoline after he took his shirt off and unzipped his coat! Very silly!
Then Jack came inside and went to Katya's room where she was watching a movie. I had built a fort with blankets around Margot's lower bunk. They cuddled in there and finished watching the movie together! So cute! Jack was very mad at 8:00 that it was bedtime because it wasn't dark outside yet. Welcome to Daylight Saving Time, Jack!
Margot just woke up in the middle of night and is such a good cuddler! She just came up in my lap and put her head on my chest - so sweet! We all watched old movies of the kids today that Scott had posted on youtube. The kids get such a kick out of watching themselves when they were little.
I almost left Katya at home by herself today for 30 minutes. We talked about what she would do in an emergency, and her primary concern was the dogs. I remember feeling that way when I was growing up. I assured her that her life was much more important to me than the dogs', although I do love them. I just can't believe she is already old enough to be left alone! Especially after watching the videos of her earlier from when she was 2...
Thursday, March 14, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We:
- The Mildenhalls
- Dahlonega, Georgia, United States
- Rebekah, Scott, Katya, Jack, Margot, Lucy and Dexter
Up in der Mountains
blood mtn shelter
No comments:
Post a Comment