Today I attended a very interesting conference on helping kids learn, especially those with learning disabilities. Check out the presenter's website senc.us. My mom and dad were amazing to watch the kids all day at their house. The kids had lots of fun. They all said so on the way home!
We drove the beautiful drive home looking for animals and talking about all the road signs we were seeing out the window. It was fun! After we got home, we all snuggled in bed. Jack and I read one of his school books together and then I read Charlie and the Great Glass Elevator outloud to the kids for an hour! It was great! Towards the end, Jack and Margot's attention was drifting, but they still just played quietly with their toys on the floor. Now they are all playing with figurines together before bed. How wonderful! What a great day!
Saturday, March 23, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We:
- The Mildenhalls
- Dahlonega, Georgia, United States
- Rebekah, Scott, Katya, Jack, Margot, Lucy and Dexter
Up in der Mountains
blood mtn shelter
1 comment:
I finally sat down to read and enjoyed it a ton. You're a great writer Rebekah and I love hearing about your great Mom ideas! The kids are so lucky to have you as a mom!
Post a Comment