Man, oh man! Today was beautiful! The kids are soooooo excited to go to the beach. In fact, Jack argued with me constantly today about how many days were left until we leave. They tried on their swimsuits to see what still fits and put them in their suitcase. But not before they wore them all afternoon while they played outside! Hopefully they won't be too disappointed that they won't be in the water too much while we're there. I think the highest it will be is 80 degrees.
They all watched a movie together tonight while I paid bills. ugh! Here's a clip of them dancing to the closing credits.
I was thinking tonight that our kids sometimes act like royalty and I am their servant. Tonight they were watching the movie and kept spilling out constant requests like can I have popcorn, can I have juice, can you cover me up with blankets, here's my trash, etc, etc!
No comments:
Post a Comment