Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Random shots






We went down to Marietta yesterday to say bye to Uncle Nick who is the favorite uncle still even though he was only here for 2 weeks! Anyway, the kids had a great time dressing up while we were waiting for dinner. Also there is one more shot of our train set which Scott maneuvered to go under and over the mountain, and Katya thought that was very cool - so did Mommy!

2 comments:

Butler Family said...

Your kids are ADORABLE!!! I miss them and you all so much!! That train set is really neat and cool!!! I bet Jack loves it!! Give those kids some kisses and hugs for me. We miss you lots:)

Butler Family said...

CONGRATS on baby number 3. That is really awesome and I am so happy for you guys. How far along are you?

We:

My photo
Dahlonega, Georgia, United States
Rebekah, Scott, Katya, Jack, Margot, Lucy and Dexter

Up in der Mountains

Up in der Mountains
blood mtn shelter