Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Mildenhall reunion



OK - I think we must have taken pictures on our other camera of this event. I'll have to get Scott to put those pics on the blog. He only had to show me about 10 times how to transfer the ones from this camera, so we'd better not push it by adding another gadget! The kids were patiently waiting for me in the rain while I packed the car after Katya's school. They got a kick out of sitting under the huge umbrella. The next picture is the end of the reunion. This is about 5 pm on Sunday. Jack just couldn't hold his head up any longer. He asked for a snack and then a few minutes later we checked on him and he was out! I guess he had a good weekend! We all had a blast at Big Canoe in a beautiful house rented by mil and fil Mildenhall. Nick came home from his mission in Germany earlier in the week and the Duncans were here from Utah, so that was a wonderful treat to see everyone again. We all had a great time catching up and going to the pool/lake/etc.

1 comment:

Butler Family said...

Jack is such a cutie!! That picture of him asleep is way to cute

We:

My photo
Dahlonega, Georgia, United States
Rebekah, Scott, Katya, Jack, Margot, Lucy and Dexter

Up in der Mountains

Up in der Mountains
blood mtn shelter