These two pictures are for Chase, Katya's friend and pen pal from Chesapeake, where we lived in Virginia. Katya sent him a surfboard she decorated almost like the one in the picture. She wanted him to see this one that she made for me. The other picture is of her in her ladybug mask that he sent her to put together. Katya really likes this mask and wants to be a ladybug for Halloween this year. I think I have a picture of her in a ladybug costume on this blog when she was about 16 months. She intends to wear the same costume, so we'll see how that goes...
Sunday, August 03, 2008
For Chase
These two pictures are for Chase, Katya's friend and pen pal from Chesapeake, where we lived in Virginia. Katya sent him a surfboard she decorated almost like the one in the picture. She wanted him to see this one that she made for me. The other picture is of her in her ladybug mask that he sent her to put together. Katya really likes this mask and wants to be a ladybug for Halloween this year. I think I have a picture of her in a ladybug costume on this blog when she was about 16 months. She intends to wear the same costume, so we'll see how that goes...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We:
- The Mildenhalls
- Dahlonega, Georgia, United States
- Rebekah, Scott, Katya, Jack, Margot, Lucy and Dexter
Up in der Mountains
blood mtn shelter
1 comment:
Looks like you guys are having an awesome summer. I especially love the seducing picture of Jack with all the beads around his neck :)
Post a Comment