Sorry I didn't get very good pictures of Katya's birthday party. All her GA relatives came except Katie who had an ear infection. Even Scott's Aunt Sarah, Uncle Dean, and their 3 boys came. They were in town on their way to Disney World and a Disney cruise. We went to a local park where all the kids could play on a big playground and play kickball on the little league fields. We had a nice pavilion with a huge fan!! It was a nice day and Katya is excited to be 5...but not so excited about starting school this week. She is a bit nervous, but I'm sure will be over it after the first day. She took a kindergarten preview class for 3 weeks this summer. She wasn't very excited about going, but when I went to pick her up at lunchtime, she ran to the car yelling, "Mommy, I loved it. It was so much fun!" Hopefully the real kindergarten will at least measure up to that.
Sunday, August 03, 2008
Kikko is 5!
Sorry I didn't get very good pictures of Katya's birthday party. All her GA relatives came except Katie who had an ear infection. Even Scott's Aunt Sarah, Uncle Dean, and their 3 boys came. They were in town on their way to Disney World and a Disney cruise. We went to a local park where all the kids could play on a big playground and play kickball on the little league fields. We had a nice pavilion with a huge fan!! It was a nice day and Katya is excited to be 5...but not so excited about starting school this week. She is a bit nervous, but I'm sure will be over it after the first day. She took a kindergarten preview class for 3 weeks this summer. She wasn't very excited about going, but when I went to pick her up at lunchtime, she ran to the car yelling, "Mommy, I loved it. It was so much fun!" Hopefully the real kindergarten will at least measure up to that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We:
- The Mildenhalls
- Dahlonega, Georgia, United States
- Rebekah, Scott, Katya, Jack, Margot, Lucy and Dexter
Up in der Mountains
blood mtn shelter
1 comment:
WOW. She is 5 already? Holy cow where has the time gone! She is such a beautiful little girl. And I remember when JAck was just born. Gosh for that matter her too!! Wow time sure does fly. The kids look great
Post a Comment