Beth has been inviting us to go with her to Myrtle Beach for the past, I don't know, probably 5 summers. She goes every year with some friends from her rescue group. To tell the truth, I had my reservations about going because my memories of Myrtle Beach were of a horrible touristy beach town - which it probably still is. However, we had a great time staying away from the crowds at the state park. It was beautiful. Beth had a campsite for her RV, so we put up a tent on her site. We had so much fun with cousins and going to the beach everyday. It was a very relaxing weekend. I'm sure we will go in years to come. The picture above is of one of Katya's "collections" which she made every day.
Sunday, August 03, 2008
Myrtle Beach
Beth has been inviting us to go with her to Myrtle Beach for the past, I don't know, probably 5 summers. She goes every year with some friends from her rescue group. To tell the truth, I had my reservations about going because my memories of Myrtle Beach were of a horrible touristy beach town - which it probably still is. However, we had a great time staying away from the crowds at the state park. It was beautiful. Beth had a campsite for her RV, so we put up a tent on her site. We had so much fun with cousins and going to the beach everyday. It was a very relaxing weekend. I'm sure we will go in years to come. The picture above is of one of Katya's "collections" which she made every day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We:
- The Mildenhalls
- Dahlonega, Georgia, United States
- Rebekah, Scott, Katya, Jack, Margot, Lucy and Dexter
Up in der Mountains
blood mtn shelter
No comments:
Post a Comment