Monday, November 03, 2008

Pawfest



The day after Halloween, we spent over at Beth's farm and then attended Pawfest, an event for Beth's rescue group held by the club at Oxford College that fosters dogs for them. I think this is a totally cool group for a college to sponsor. Here's a link:http://170.140.54.92:8088/OXFORD/Publications/News/POOCH/25greendog.html. Katya and Fergie won the costume contest. Katya went as Cinderella, and Fergie was Snow White. Scott came close to winning the slolum race with a foster dog - no we did not get a new dog! It was a beautiful day, and Jack was happy because he finally got to wear the cougar costume!

3 comments:

Paije said...

So glad to see the update!Love the pics- jack is too funny! I can't believe how long your hair is already! You guys look great, we have really been missing you at the after football parties :( When is your due date?

Paije said...

So glad to see the update!Love the pics- jack is too funny! I can't believe how long your hair is already! You guys look great, we have really been missing you at the after football parties :( When is your due date?

Anonymous said...

Yay!! It is nice to finally see an update from you guys!! You look beautiful like always and wow your kids are just growing like weeds!! I remember when both of them were babies!! Gosh time sure does fly. I love their halloween costumes!! haha Super cute!! I was going to ask if that was your dog.

We:

My photo
Dahlonega, Georgia, United States
Rebekah, Scott, Katya, Jack, Margot, Lucy and Dexter

Up in der Mountains

Up in der Mountains
blood mtn shelter