Monday, November 03, 2008

October 2008






Well all the fall break shots were October as well, but these are some random Oct shots. The first is just one of Jack being cute. Then there is a pretty good pic of grandparents on both sides with us at Katya's primary program. I was so proud of her. She did a great job! She sang almost the whole time and said her line very well. She also was very reverent sitting in the choir loft the whole time. Quite the contrast from last year, when her mommy was actually in charge of the program and she didn't want to participate at the last minute. I think Jack and Scott missed it too because Jack was not happy to have mommy up front that day instead of sitting with him. This year was such a nice change! I'm so glad we were in Washington last year so I didn't waste grandparent's time. I'm so glad they could all come this year. Mil and Fil stayed for lunch and we had a fun day together. The other pics are from Gold Rush - a major fair in Dahlonega each year. Katya rode in the parade with the Girl Scouts - she's a daisy this year. Then we got free flower balloon hats afterward.

No comments:

We:

My photo
Dahlonega, Georgia, United States
Rebekah, Scott, Katya, Jack, Margot, Lucy and Dexter

Up in der Mountains

Up in der Mountains
blood mtn shelter