Monday, November 03, 2008

Other random pics






The first picture here is of Jack, the master builder. I swear he's going to be an engineer some day. I couldn't believe it when I looked over the other day, and he had built this all by himself. He builds with his blocks almost every day. He says he is building castles. He loves to build them and then knock them down with his other favorite toy - his matchbox cars. The next two are of Katya's Tiki Tea party for girl scouts. Jack dressed up in her gear when she got home. The last two are of Jack in our whirlpool tub. This is another favorite of his. And yes, he plays with his Barbies (he calls them Cassie) in the tub.

No comments:

We:

My photo
Dahlonega, Georgia, United States
Rebekah, Scott, Katya, Jack, Margot, Lucy and Dexter

Up in der Mountains

Up in der Mountains
blood mtn shelter