Monday, December 20, 2004


If you can't read my tag, it says, "BIG SISTER". I am shocked! I have done everything I could think of to prevent this from happening. What am I going to do? I may not be the center of everyone's attention anymore. What am I saying? Of course, I will be. After all, I will still be the cutest and smartest little girl in the world. I'll just have to show this new kiddo the ropes. Maybe it won't be so bad. Mom and Dad seem happy anyway. At least Dexter will have someone new to lick.

1 comment:

briant said...

katie and briant are so happy for you guys. what great news. i am sure that katya will love having someone to climb on besides mom and dad.

We:

My photo
Dahlonega, Georgia, United States
Rebekah, Scott, Katya, Jack, Margot, Lucy and Dexter

Up in der Mountains

Up in der Mountains
blood mtn shelter

Blog Archive