Monday, December 20, 2004

A Fun Christmas Game

Here's a game for everyone to try. We will post the answers on Christmas Day. Good luck! BTW, Scott won the game at a work meeting and won ten dollars! Sorry, we're so broke that we can't give out any money. But, you can read our wonderful blog as a prize, just for trying!

Christmas Carols

EXAMPLE: H T H A S: Hark the Herald Angels Sing
1. S C I C T T
2. I S M K S C
3. J B
4. I D O A W C
5. R T R N R
6. C R O A O F
7. D Y H W I H
8. A I A M
9. F T S
10. O C A Y F
11. I C U A M C
12. O L T O B
13. J T T W
14. S N
15. G G R O B A R
16. W T K O O A
17. T L D B
18. B C
19. W W Y A M C
20. I W A H F C
21. W W
22. U O T H
23. D T H
24. S B
25. I B H F C
26. F N
27. W S W T F B N
28. O I R D C
29. A F T R O G
30. H C S C

No comments:

We:

My photo
Dahlonega, Georgia, United States
Rebekah, Scott, Katya, Jack, Margot, Lucy and Dexter

Up in der Mountains

Up in der Mountains
blood mtn shelter

Blog Archive