Sunday, May 28, 2006
Recent Happenings
Since the Mildenhalls visit we've done a few things... Jack got his first tooth! Katya's last day of preschool was last week. She's actually loving going now. Thankfully we'll meet this summer for some play dates. She is always asking to go to school now. And she turns 3 in two weeks! They had a summer birthday party for 3 of the kids in her class on Thursday, so she felt very special. Jack and Katya started swimming lessons last week. They are parent-child lessons, so the four of us go together, which is quite fun. The kids have a blast while their parents try to keep moving to stay warm! We've planted some veggies and fruit. Hopefully they will stay alive while we're gone to the south for our vacation in a couple of weeks. I had a great Mother's Day. Scott made me feel very special even though I had to work! Scott was called as the Young Men's President so he has been very busy with meetings and outings. We are getting ready for our Youth Trek this summer and had a preparation activity last weekend. Scott and I taught people how to milk a cow and Scott placed in the sack race. The kids learned how to make soap and butter, too. We both found out we are not very skilled at stilt walking. Scott and Preston (whom Katya now calls her boyfriend) went camping again this weekend. Scott actually got tired while hiking, so it must have been pretty difficult. I'm grateful I didn't go. I attended a Rummi-kub going away party for a family in our ward, which I'm sure was much more fun. Can't wait to see many of you in 10 days!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We:
- The Mildenhalls
- Dahlonega, Georgia, United States
- Rebekah, Scott, Katya, Jack, Margot, Lucy and Dexter
Up in der Mountains
blood mtn shelter
No comments:
Post a Comment