


We rode the ferry to Seattle the next day and went to Pike's Place market where we got some yummy cheese and candied apples. Then we saw a statue that was the spitting image of Robert and couldn't pass up the opportunity for a picture with him. We went to see the space needle, but decided it would be more fun to go to the indoor amusement park they had there. After that we met Kyle and Amy at Ivar's on the pier. It was the first time Kyle had met them and Kyle was in love with Jack. Of course, Katya wouldn't be separated from Amy, just like when we were at the aquarium. Scott drove back in the pouring rain, while Mom and I and the kids slept!


1 comment:
Oh, I love Seattle. I grew up there and miss it so much. I've been in the desert for 7 years now. I'm moving back to Heaven in August. Hurray! Pike Place here I come!
Post a Comment