Monday, May 20, 2013

poor jack

Still no complaints, but I had to take Jack into the Dr to get some steroids today for his poison ivy.  He keeps saying, "Is it poison?!"  Still won't deter him from going camping again.  It was well worth it in his eyes...his poor eyes...


Margot just came in here and said her leg is hurting, but if she watches a movie with me, it will feel better...
This stems from the other night when she woke up screaming at 1 with ligit growing pains and nothing would soothe her until I thought maybe a short show would distract her enough to help her stop crying and screaming so she (and I) could go back to sleep.  Guess that was a bad idea in the long run..."Start as you mean to go on" - Tracey Hogg (baby whisperer)

No comments:

We:

My photo
Dahlonega, Georgia, United States
Rebekah, Scott, Katya, Jack, Margot, Lucy and Dexter

Up in der Mountains

Up in der Mountains
blood mtn shelter