Sunday, January 16, 2011

We're Back!!! Merry Christmas

 Jack was a great camel for the nativity play at the preschool Christmas program!
 Jack is so excited about Santa this year!  Katya is very tolerant of Santa's "helpers" and is being a good big sister by not telling Jack that this isn't the "real" Santa.
We spent most of Christmas at the Perry's this year.  I love this picture of Katya conversing with Santa.
 Jack was so excited about Santa that he was burying his face in his beard:)
 I wish I were this excited about Polly Pockets...
 Cutie Pie!
 Love seeing the reading of books...Jack loves Dr. Seuss!
 Wish I looked this cute first thing in the morning;)!
 The girls
 Awww!
Our White Christmas

No comments:

We:

My photo
Dahlonega, Georgia, United States
Rebekah, Scott, Katya, Jack, Margot, Lucy and Dexter

Up in der Mountains

Up in der Mountains
blood mtn shelter