What a contrast between our St. Simons beach trip last week and the last time we went to the beach! It was two springs ago at Pacific Beach in WA. Man was it cold! This past week was so relaxing. We camped out with Beth, Rachel, Jessica, Alexis, and Eden near St. Simons and Jekyll Islands. The beach was a little cool, but still bathing suit weather. We all got a tiny bit tan and had a fun time. After loading the pics to the computer, I am ashamed to say I never got any pictures of us actually at the beach or playing in the ocean. But we did spend two afternoon there, and the kids love playing in the waves and the sand. We spent one morning in downtown St Simons - a very cute town with nice shops, a wonderful playground, lighthouse, park, pier, etc. There is also a picture of Katya going down the slide with Fergie - her favorite puppy. I can't wait to go to Myrtle Beach this summer! Oh, and one of the pics is of Katya licking her feet. The kids loved licking their bodies after playing in the ocean!
Monday, April 14, 2008
Beach trip
What a contrast between our St. Simons beach trip last week and the last time we went to the beach! It was two springs ago at Pacific Beach in WA. Man was it cold! This past week was so relaxing. We camped out with Beth, Rachel, Jessica, Alexis, and Eden near St. Simons and Jekyll Islands. The beach was a little cool, but still bathing suit weather. We all got a tiny bit tan and had a fun time. After loading the pics to the computer, I am ashamed to say I never got any pictures of us actually at the beach or playing in the ocean. But we did spend two afternoon there, and the kids love playing in the waves and the sand. We spent one morning in downtown St Simons - a very cute town with nice shops, a wonderful playground, lighthouse, park, pier, etc. There is also a picture of Katya going down the slide with Fergie - her favorite puppy. I can't wait to go to Myrtle Beach this summer! Oh, and one of the pics is of Katya licking her feet. The kids loved licking their bodies after playing in the ocean!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We:
- The Mildenhalls
- Dahlonega, Georgia, United States
- Rebekah, Scott, Katya, Jack, Margot, Lucy and Dexter
Up in der Mountains
blood mtn shelter
2 comments:
So glad to see some new pics! We miss you guys and are so happy to hear you are all well. Or should I say Y'all??? :) The kids are getting so big already! Paije
Wow, I wish we had your sunshine! Your pics make me long for summer big time! Looks like fun days!
Post a Comment