Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Jack's Birthday


Jack Turned one on the 12th, and we had a bit of a party to celebrate. We had friends from church and Rebekah's work there, and the Taits. We cooked up some delicious burgers and hebrew nationals, and Jack enjoyed his first bit of chocolate with a double chocolate cake. He got more gifts then we could shake a stick at, and seemed quite impressed by all the goings-on. He is not walking yet, but he is crawling up a storm, and babbling like the proverbial brook. The kid is growing like bamboo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think we're all now wondering, HOW MANY CAN you shake a stick at Scott??--I am having hilarious visions of you surrounded in some dungeon w/ toys everywhere, trying in vain to shake a stick at all of them at once--and I still don't get it; maybe I need to be climbing more mountains where the air is thin, but then, my son spent more time communicating w/ a Mora monkey than he ever has w/ a human, so what do I know?-char:)

We:

My photo
Dahlonega, Georgia, United States
Rebekah, Scott, Katya, Jack, Margot, Lucy and Dexter

Up in der Mountains

Up in der Mountains
blood mtn shelter