Friday, March 10, 2006

I am the pride of Daddy

Since only 6% of the population of this planet speaks Italian, the bib on Jack says " I am the pride of Daddy" more or less. In the world of relativity, our best point of reference for child sizes is Katya, and being in the fifth percentile for the majority of her life, I am afraid that our petite beauty make Jack look like a behemoth boy of bodacious bounding brilliance! I ,believe it or not, was a chunky 6 month old as well, despite my current stature (still taller than Taylor). I never earned a bib, t-shirt, or any sort of paraphernalia that hinted to being my father's pride and joy, still working on that one in fact. Thanks to an assertive brother and overly talented sister-in-law (who happens to speak Italian-o) Jack has this badge as evidence of my joy received from him. So thank you Katie and Briant. Katya, on the other hand, is trying hard to impress, though I fear she has given up on trying to impress her father, and turned to impressing everyone else but me... cursed potty. She has taken a real interest in painting though, and I am delighted in this. Notice in the picture that she is using the Chinese traditional brush technique. Both children are happiest out of doors and in the messiest array possible. I have happily become a sapp, we couldn't be happier with what we have; hope the same for you all.

No comments:

We:

My photo
Dahlonega, Georgia, United States
Rebekah, Scott, Katya, Jack, Margot, Lucy and Dexter

Up in der Mountains

Up in der Mountains
blood mtn shelter