Your house is really beautiful. Like Briant, this is the first picture I've ever seen of it. And now I'm totally jealous. (just kidding....kind of) But i'm so happy that you all are doing well!
Quaint, yes. It is okay to be jealous Katie, but you were right about the just kidding comment, totally jealous is out of bounds, even if "kind of" or "twice times" (figure that quote out, if ya can). We are doing well and Rebekah is amazing.
3 comments:
this is the first pic i have seen of your house. very quaint.
Your house is really beautiful. Like Briant, this is the first picture I've ever seen of it. And now I'm totally jealous. (just kidding....kind of) But i'm so happy that you all are doing well!
Quaint, yes. It is okay to be jealous Katie, but you were right about the just kidding comment, totally jealous is out of bounds, even if "kind of" or "twice times" (figure that quote out, if ya can). We are doing well and Rebekah is amazing.
Post a Comment